Jeremy Mercer has served the families of Corona for the past 17 years, 16 of which he has done with his wife, Christy. Together, Jeremy and Christy enjoy living in Corona and raising their son in this great city. Their son is part of the Corona Norco Unified School District where the Mercers have been on the PTA as well as have routinely volunteered at school activities. Jeremy has been a coach for and is also a Board Member with Corona National Little League, where their son has played for 6 years.
Jeremy hosts his own sports talk show, located right here in Corona, and is also Azusa Pacific University’s football and basketball announcer. He also writes a monthly article for the Eastvale News. Additionally, Jeremy spent ten years surveying land from Los Angeles to Barstow to Calexico and everywhere in between.
As the pastor of Connection Church, here in Corona, Jeremy understands the real issues that the families of this community face and the challenges we face as a city. With his honest and fair approach, and as head of the local ministerial association, Jeremy has built coalitions across denominational and racial lines and knows how to bring people together, including those on opposing sides of issues. Integrity and strong leadership are needed in the days ahead which is why business leaders, church leaders, city leaders and regular citizens alike have asked Jeremy to step forward to run for Corona City Council in the 5th District. Jeremy will work hard to make Corona stronger, safer and more successful than its ever been.
- We live within our budget like every family and business has to do.
- We’re responsible with the taxpayer’s money.
- We work together to face the growth and challenges ahead.
- Our kids are safe to play at the park and go to school.
- Women are safe to go for a walk at night.
- Our law enforcement and fire department have sufficient tools, training and staff.
- We attract businesses to Corona.
- Have jobs in Corona so we don’t have to waste time on the freeways.
- We have the freedom to spend time with our kids rather than commuting.
I’ve been a leader in this community for years. By being fair, honest, and trustworthy, I have always found success in being able to bring people together despite our differences. I understand that a vote is trust and I don’t take that lightly. I’m asking for your trust and your vote.